A modern well appointed cottage nestled amongst large red gums and exotic trees in the highly acclaimed 10 acre ‘Camawald’ garden at Coonawarra in the South East of South Australia. Ask about staying in our new STUDIO B&B. See the photos of it in the Gallery
Camawald Cottage is ideally set up to accommodate a couple, two couples or a family group, with a queen sized bed in bedroom one, two singles in bedroom two (each with an en suite bathroom) and a queen sized sofa bed in the lounge /kitchen /dining area. (see gallery photos)
The Studio is a spacious room with a queen bed & double sofa bed and so is ideal for a couple or a small family.(see gallery photos)
Situated on picturesque Rocky Castle Road, Camawald Cottage & the Studio B&Bs are less than 2km from the main Naracoorte Road (A66), in the heart of the world famous Coonawarra wine region and only a 10 minute drive from historic Penola. Surrounded by farming country, vineyards and majestic red gums, the location is peaceful and secluded, an idyllic spot for a romantic holiday, honeymoon or special getaway. The Cottage and Studio are located at opposite ends of the very large garden to ensure privacy.
Features of the Cottage
- Accommodates up to 6
- Two bedrooms – each with ensuite, quality bedding
- Fully equipped kitchen / dining / lounge area
- Reverse cycle airconditioner and ceiling fans
- Organically home grown produce for a full cooked breakfast
- Large flat screen TV with DVD and a selection of free movies
- Washing machine
- rainwater throughout
- Ironing board & iron
- Undercover BBQ facilities
- Hairdryer and electric blankets
- Lawn tennis court and lake
- Extensive 10 acre garden
- Pets allowed (by arrangement – conditions apply)
- Internet Access via your carrier’s 3G/4G connection or WiFi by arrangement at main house
Camawald Cottage and Camawald Studio B&Bs are conveniently located in the Coonawarra Wine Region and adjacent to both the Wrattonbully Wine and Mt Benson Wine regions. It is an easy drive to Bool Lagoon & Naracoorte Caves & a 10 minute drive to Penola for 7 day shopping: IGA Supermarket, Shops, Cafes, Galleries & Restaurants.
Centrally located for day trips within the Limestone Coast Region, Mt Gambier’s Blue Lake and coastal towns of Robe, Kingston, Beachport and Port MacDonnell.